Friday, July 22, 2011

How to Measure Your Triathlon Race Results - Life after Musselman

The Musselman triathlon is now in the books.  The course was challenging, the conditions were torturous.  I now find myself staring at the race results and the mountains of data from my Garmin.  I am curious.  Did I give it everything?  Is that the best I can do?
When we have a tough race, or even a good race, how do we objectively analyze our performance?  Endurance coach Eric Kenney recently wrote a short article on just this topic:
How to Measure Your Triathlon RaceResults

With racing season well under way, many triathletes are analyzing race results and assessing their performance. This can be a tricky process. Whether it's simply a training race or a more important event, there are many things to consider when looking at the numbers...and some things should simply be left on the course. . . Click here for full article

No comments:

Post a Comment